Really running out of things to blog. Fri nite after having dinner at my parents place, Colin decided to bring me to Changi Beach for a walk, I think he know that after my laproscopy I'll be grounded home for at least 3 weeks, so this weekend he reall spend a lot of time with me.
Sat suppose to meet Peggy Jie at Orchard for lunch & shopping, but she sms me on Fri nite saying that she can't meet me cos she's having diarreahoea, I told her its ok we can meet another time when I'm more mobile. Went out for lunch with my PILs then headed home, at nite Colin brought me to East Coast hawker center for dinner, food not very fantastic except for satay, its really crowded there
Sun, we went Orchard for shopping, the cheapest shopping center carpark charges around taka is either Wisma or Heeren, taka parking charges can rob bank, way too expensive. When we left Wisma, they're having problem with the cashcard system, they even put barrier to prevent cars from entering the carpark, so I think they charge all the cars the min charge of $3.50
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment