Sunday, September 30, 2007

I cannot believe it...

I really cannot believe it, I just recovered from flu, cough & sorethroat, now whole body ache like nobody's biz, just a stroke on my back send shiver down my spine cos its really painful

Anyway, weekend is good. Saturday woke up really early at 9.30am (for those friends who know me, on any normal weekend 9.30am I'll still be in my slumberland), went downstair & had breakfast with Colin, after which went hougang mall post office to buy postage stamps & post 1 big stack of mails, then my hunt for a box of chicken essence & birdnest begins. My dear friend Irene has given birth to her 2nd prince on Fri. Peggy, Elicia & I made arrangements to visit her at hospital & I told them I'll get 1 box of chicken essence & 1 box of birdnest for Irene. We had a great time chatting & spend about 2 hrs in her ward. Afterwhich we went novena square for a bite, then I took a train to meet Colin at Bugis Junction.

We went walking around, not in shopping mode cos I'm really controlling my spending very tightly, we passby levis section at BHG aka seiyu & they're having 20% storewide discount, Colin is a big fan for their 512 series & the price tag shows $89.90 & there's a further 20% discount, after disc its only $71, great buy!! We proceed to the kids section to take a look at the clothes, while looking I keep thinking when I can shop for my own baby which I strongly believe is real soon! Bought Shyenne & Sherlise 1 set of clothes each & finally hit $80 to buy a La Gourmet 24cm pot for only $30!

We then proceed to meet my in-laws for dinner at Fatty Weng (1 of my favourite restaurant, great food), after dinner home sweet home I'm really really tired after a long day

Sun, sleep till 1.30pm & Colin is amazed how I can sleep with my neighbour upstair making so much noise, went downstair for lunch. We went parkway for a walk in the evening cos really want to go out for a walk before my laproscopy which I know I'll be confined at home for at least 3 weeks

No comments: