Yesterday went comex with Colin, the traffic leading to Suntec is just horrible, carpark is jammed pack at Suntec, tried out luck at Millenia Walk but our luck is down, Colin decided to valet park at Oriental Hotel, but was rejected by the valet cos they say the valet parking is only available for in-house guest and the stupid valet suggested we park at Marina Square. For God's sake, if we can park at Marina Square we won't even bother to do valet park at hotel already lor, left with no choice but to valet park at Marina Mandarin for $12.
Finally had chance to meet up with Amy & Jessie, the way Zenson eat make me hungry but I'm on diet now (I gain 2 kg after my 6 days trip to taiwan), and Diana is also at Marina Square. Amy & Jessie very curious how Colin look like cos he never join any gathering before, so far only Charmaine & meow meet him before. Left Suntec at 5.30pm and headed back to my parents place for dinner, really no idea what happen to Shyenne today, super duper guai, keep calling ah yi & uncle until I don't bear to go home & its already 9.30pm when I left my parents place.
Surf net for a while & Peggy came online asking me to chat with her in forum, her hub is not home yet when we went offline at 1am, I give up to Zzz monster at 1.30am and only wake close at 11am. Right now Colin is taking his beauty nap while I update this blog. Zzzz
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment