Sunday, September 23, 2007

Its been more than a week since I last blog, nothing much to write cos its been pretty busy in office & I'm really lazy

Last week, there's somebody who is really irritating that I must pen it down to get it off my chest before I get insomia. She buzz me in msn & tell me this mth's issue Today's parents there's an article saying there's 5 ways to conceive & I need not go through ivf, I really cannot believe my eyes when she say that, and she even tell me she'll scan the article to show me, my blood is boiling at that time, here I am just managed to face the reality & there she is rubbing salt on my wound that is just healed. I went to a few places to hunt this magazine but to no avail, I give up finding cos if there's really an alternate way, Dr Soong would have say it long ago, and even Dr Gan say the same thing, with 2 doctors conculsion, I'm facing a almost dead end

Enough of this irritating girl. Lately found a comforting forum & there's a lot of girls going through the same shit hole as me & the best part they conceive on their first attempt, that really spurs my confident level up by at least 30% but not pinning much hope either

I shall blog again when I find time

No comments: