Sunday, September 9, 2007

My most heavy hearted weekend

On Thurs, started to have signs of running nose again, why the timing always weekend!? I really wonder... on Fri, in office trying to clear my work, my flu become full-blown, till my girls shun far far away from me, I was sneezing non-stop but I dare not pop pills cos that med is known to knock me out into dreamland within 2 hrs, so I endure, head felt heavy & my nose is as red as red nose reindeer

Went back to my parents place for dinner, din have much appetite so eat for the sake of eating. Since I'm running a really bad flu, I have to stay clear from Shyenne & Sherlise & Colin have a good time playing with Shyenne & I only can stand in 1 corner to watch.

Sat was the worse weekend I ever spend, Colin is scheduled to see a Andrology at Mt E, I went with a heavy heart but praying for a miracle. Appointment is at 10.30am, but we only reach Mt E at 11am cos of a stupid jam at CTE. Dr Enoch Gan went for a procedure and will only be back at 12pm, we went to lucky plaza for a drink to kill time. Finally its 12pm, we went back to the clinic but Dr Gan not back yet & we only saw him at 12.30pm, cut the long story short, our only option left to have a child is to go thru ivf-icsi, cost is a big concern for us & since I'm still young, chances of success is pretty high.

The whole afternoon I was surfing net to find out more on ivf-icsi, Will be making appointment to see my beloved Dr Soong next week & we'll probably be referred to the fertility center. Have a very heated argument with Colin now cos he always choose to go out when I'm not well & I still can't help feeling heavy hearted till now. What can I do? I still can't accept the facts & I nearly cried at Dr Gan's clinic

*we're not on talking terms now, have not speak to each other for more than 12 hrs already. I really wanna cry my heart out & hopefully I'll feel better after that

No comments: