Sunday, October 28, 2007

Taking a break from churning 50+ month end reports, giving myself a small excuse to update what I do today.

Today wake up real early, before 9am my eyes auto open wide & I can't sleep anymore reason being thats a incensant snoring right beside me.

Since I can't get anymore sleep, I woke up & make myself a piping hot cup of coffee and started doing my reports till 11.00am. I get myself changed & get ready cos I'm going to Irene's baby shower today. Went downstair at 11.35am, wah the weather nearly killed me, there's no cab in sight at all, I took out my hp & started to call for a cab, just when I got a cab number on the phone, God decides to bless me a cab on the street, the cab wind down the window & ask where I'm heading to, I told him I'm going yew tee, he say ok & I hop onto the cab & quickly call the cab company to cancel my on call cab, the cab fare to Irene's place is $14, I took a slow walk to her unit & to my suprise, I'm the first one who arrive, I started playing with Owein & Oswald is eating his lunch & watching cartoon at the same time

I called Peggy, she's still home at 12.20pm & she say she's meeting Elicia & Carol at Yew Tee MRT at 1pm, should have called her & ask her before I leave home, but doesn't matter, Irene showed me round her house & her rooms are huge, I mean a lot bigger than my 5 rm flat lor, but of cos the price she pay also a lot more lah

Peggy & the rest arrived at 1.45pm, Dyllis is a bit cranky today cos she's not feeling that well, we left Irene's house at 2.45pm, I hitched a ride with Peggy & alight at Carol's blk & same thing no taxi in sight, *sigh* whats with all the taxi today, its not a public holiday, its not raining & where did all the taxi go hiding. I got a cab 5 mins later & I reach home at 4pm, churn report time again till now I'm still not done yet

As usual, idiot did not buy dinner, I shall survive on my vitasoy later, so my weekend got ruined by some mindless people

*latest update, I went to the kitchen at 1020pm & saw a metal container on the kitchen table, my itchy hand went to check it out, first container I saw white rice, 2nd container is empty, 3rd container I saw few pathetic pieces of brocolli, if my eyes not play tricks with me I saw 1 tau pok & 1 brinjal. Obviously this idiot didn't know I won't eat so this dinner is going into the bin tomorrow morning, now he's sleeping in the studyroom & tonite I have the whole king size bed to myself!!!

No comments: