Why such a subject? cos today we both went to work, my mth end report is 90% done. In office, I cannot let my dad know we quarreling, if not nagging start & he'll say he wanna come my house!! So in office I act as if nothing has happen, if the phone call is for him, I'll just say his name slightly louder to get his attention if my dad is around, if my dad is not around I'm so tempted to say "siao eh, ur call, take it or leave it"
Just before I start packing my laptop, he came over & ask me to give in. For the past 2 days, no signs of feeling remorseful & wanna me to forgive him like that!? I feel like asking him, if this is the first day he know me, no sorry, literally nothing at all!! walk to the car, it was drizzerling outside, as usual once I get caught in the rain I get headache.
He bought LJS for dinner, I feel like asking him, why waste money, I won't eat anything that he bring home, wanna show me attitude, I have lotsa time to play with u!! Me whole day only eat lunch & he buy fried food?? Like to see me suffer getting stomach flu issit, say so lah. Buy 1 pack of chicken rice for me & I eat with chilli sure get it, then u'll be on cloud9
*sorry friends, past few postings only directed at 1 person, I shall share my happy moments soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment