Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Saturday got ruined...

This morning Colin send my MIL to see TCM, appt is scheduled at 9am, I believe he's out of the house before 8am. I woke up at 10am & called his hp hoping to hear him say that he's on his way home buying breakfast for me. But instead, he told me he's going chinatown with my MIL to buy yong tau foo for tonight's dinner, my blood starting boiling, I even feel like asking him if he knows his wife got nothing to eat at home starving to death any min, he hurriedly hung up the call & say he's driving & he's not using handsfree. I call 1 min later and ask if he'll swing by our place, hoping to hear a yes from him, he know no he's going straight to chinatown, wanna tag along to go chinatown for breakfast also cannot. When he reach chinatown, he call me & say his mum is buy vege & he's waiting for her, I'm on the verge of screaming my head off at him, buy vege must go all the way to chinatown? Hougang so big with dunno how many markets around, eat the vege in hougang will shorten our life span by 5 years issit, all vege also import from msia wat

Then Colin started asking wat I wanna eat, my tummy filled with anger already where got mood to wait for ur tabao, u still need to send ur beloved mum home & maybe even need to help her carry her grocery home, by the time u reach home already dunno wat time. I sms him & told him straight, he promise me on friday night he'll be back home by 10am, but 12pm I still can't even see his shadow, tell u dun buy lunch this idiot really never buy any food home, good grief. I'm so lazy to go downstair cos I'm so sick of eating those food, and no tabao for me, so at the end of the day I learn my lesson, mothers are always & forever more important than wife. Mother cannot starve but wife can, can ditch wife at home but cannot ditch mum. I've been eating his mum's cooking for the past 2 weeks, dying to eat something else, at his parents place everything also cannot eat.

First reply he give me when he got home "dear I didn't know you'll wake up so early?!" duhz, 10am is the usual time I get up unless I sleep real late on Fri nite, what a lame excuse! so you're hoping I'll call you at 12pm when you finally reach home then only hear you happily tell me "I send my mum to chinatown to buy vege" hello, u din even bring ur wife go chinatown for some decent meal for dunno how many donkey mths, if my memory never fail me, the last decent meal I eat at chinatown is in July!! reason u brought me to chinatown is to collect our airticket!! and that meal is not just the 2 of us, I eat with ur parents & we have to pay for the bloody meal also!!

Now I just return from Compass Point cos I need to get a gift for Irene's baby shower, I help one of my girl's buy pigeon bottle wash cos it got twin pack offer, carrying this home is no joke, I feel that my wound is going to tear any min cos its heavy.

Actually intended to shop with him after he come home at 10am, go eat breakfast or brunch together, thats our plan, we even discuss it on Fri nite, but becos of someone all plans go down the drain, still got the cheek to tell me I never sms him my whereabouts, hello Mr Lim, I no longer 3 year old, do I need to report what time I eat, wat time I drink & wat time I shit!?

*To all my Friends, I need to pen this down before I go crazy, can ignore cos I'm just need to get my frustration across & wake this idiot up from all his stupid ideas

No comments: