I'm on the verge of giving up the thoughts of having my own child, I still cannot accept the fact that we need to go thru ivf, it doesn't gurantee that I'll succeed on the first attempt. what if it fail? I think I'll rather commit suicide. And I need to jab myself for 10 days!!! 10 days is the min, it can stretch throughout the whole program. Maybe 10 yrs down the road when I decides otherwise I'll reconsider this option again, for the next 10 yrs we shall remain childless even though I so badly want my own child, even have plans to do so many things with them. When God knows that its the right time He'll bless me one naturally.
Why of all guys he must be the one causing me to suffer so much!!!! For now I'll dote Shyenne & Sherlise just like my own daughters.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment