I know my update is long overdue, let me update what has happen over the past week after the op, excuse me for the long posting
9/10
As per my last posting, I was back in the ward at 6.30pm, super duper drowsy from GA. Diana is the first to buzz my hp & Colin replied her, after that I receive another sms from Jen, I replied her personally even though I was slipping in & out of dreamland. By 8pm I cannot wait to get out of the ward, reason being the lady beside me vomit every 15 mins, the lady opposite my bed I suspect is china lady brought the whole village people to visit her, there's no way I can get proper rest, the MO from TMC inspected me & gave me the green light to go home at 9pm. Reach home close to 10pm, Colin quickly sponge bath me. Went to bed almost immediately, but wake up due to the pain everytime I toss & turn on the bed cos I refuse to take the painkiller
10/10
Colin took another day off from work to look after me, my MIL offered to cook all my meals cos there's a lot of things I cannot eat. Before I sleep, I took the painkiller if not I'll get waken up from the pain again
11/10
Colin send me to my parents place cos there's nobody at home & he need to go office. Back at my parents place I can hardly rest. I really take my hat off my mum, she need to attend to a hyperactive toddler & a 3.5 mths baby is really not easy for her. Shyenne saw my lappy, keep wanting me to carry her so that she can play my lappy, every 5 sec she'll call "ah yi" and raise her hands out to me, every 5 sec I'll repeat to her that I cannot carry her, at 3.30pm finally have peace after both kids take their nap, at the end of the day I'm more tired than I'm at work
12/10
I surrender to see a GP cos the ulcer in my throat is giving me intense pain & I need medication badly to ease the pain, this GP is hopeless, only give me anti-biotics & cough syrup, after that Colin send me to TMC to change my wound dressing, after that he have to send me back to my parents place & rush to work. Back at my parents place, this time round I hibernate in my sis room so that I can rest, but really never under-estimate a toddler, she knock on my sis room door & the moment either maid open the room door she'll dash in & climb onto the bed & start attacking my lappy, after dinner Colin brought me home
13/10 - 15/10
Sat went to see another GP to get painkiller, the way the GP say the painkiller he gave me I'll feel relieve after 40mins, sounds like some magic antidote, with the ulcers in my throat, it irritated me a lot & I start coughing. in the middle of the nite, I wake up like every 1 to 1.5 hrs & cough & I woke Colin up with my cough, he didn't have proper rest since after my op & I felt so guilty after that
Sun & Mon just laze around at home not doing much
16/10
Today woke up super excited cos I got appt with Dr Soong to see my report, she inspected my wound & say its healing very well and I can remove the dressing on Fri. The moment she call me into her room, first question from me I ask her if the blood spots are endometrosis (blood cyst), she confirmed it and show me the pics (its extremely disgusting seeing coloured scan pics, definitely not for faint hearted people), she explained what exactly it is & say my cyst is in stage 1, I really cannot imagine if I din go for this op & discover it much later as it can endanger my life!! Since I got family history of cyst, she told me its better for me to be on lucrin jab to lower down the likehood of it coming back, side effects are I'll get hot flushes & mood swings which Colin have to endure for 3 mths!!
17/10
First day back at work after resting at home for 1 week, only 1 word to describe my table. Total madness!! I don't even know where to start cos just too much to do
To all my friends out there, thank you for all your sms & concern, thanking you peepz from the bottom of my heart!! I'm doing very very well & my wound is healing very nicely now
To my beloved hubby, no words can describe my gratefulness towards your care & concern for the past week, more to come for you!!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment