Yesterday was my baby's first grooming session, I read thru some doggie forum on their review for groomer, quite a few poster give very good review for Pet's Raisin located at Bishan St 22. I've actually made appointment at Pet's Lover Center since I couldn't get any appointment slot at Pet's Raisin.
Finally, I receive a call from Pet's Raisin that they could squeese my baby in. I reminded them that she need a full grooming, and YES!! she's given a slot at 11am. Colin & I drop her off with the groomer & we went to have our brunch then went for a walk at Bishan Junction 8. After that we went back to pick my baby since I yet to receive a call from the groomer & its already 1pm, decided to just wait in the shop. When we step inside the shop, my baby starts to get excited thinking that we'll save her from "hell", sat there for about 10 mins & my baby looks extremely happy!! She can't wait to show us her new hairstyle & she smells good. I check with the groomer if she's difficult to handle, she says no, she's been very good throughout the 2 hr session, guai guai sit down & let her cut her hair & nails.
I can finally put my mind at ease & let her continue her future grooming with this groomer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment