Sunday, May 25, 2008

Can some kind soul tell me why!!!

Can some kind soul out there why do I have to bear all the sufferings while he can sit back & relax?

Last month I made an appointment to see Dr Soong, first thing I told her I've finally made up my mind to go for SO-IUI, its 5 days jab but if result is not satisfactory, I'll have to continue for another few days.

I thought I've finally pluck the courage to go thru it, but when I really sit down & think I'm just deceiving myself, I still cannot face needles. I still cannot face the reality that I cannot have a child naturally, all these shall be history for maybe God knows the answer to it.

No doubt I yearn to have my own child, but I still cannot face my greatest fear. Thats Needles!!! I'll really freak out the moment I see them. For now, having a child of my own shall be a far away dream until God decides to bless me with one

No comments: