Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bad experience with Mac delivery

Tues noon around 3.30pm, I was feeling hungry & went Mac website to order some food. I was too lazy to go downstair to grab any food cos it was pouring at my side. It was the most stupid decision I ever make that day.

After ordering my favourite mac nuggets meal, I receive an email & it say my food will be delivered to my door before 4.35pm. I was in my room with tv on, and the door is a distant away, so I won't be able to hear anything, my baby is one dog that doesn't bark at anybody who knocks on the door, she was happily wagging her tail cos she thought somebody is at the door coming to play with her!!

With my past experience from Mac delivery, they'll call me when they're at the door, I was just expecting their call.

4.20pm, the delivery guy is at my door, probaby knock on my door a few times & yet I didn't respond.

Delivery guy: "I knock on your door a few times why you never open the door"

Me: *he was freaking rude* I reply "give me a sec, I'll be at the door" *take keys also need time right*

When I open the door, I was being greeted with a real black charcoal face, obviously not a very pleasant experience that I have. He pass me the order & immediately ask me to aknowledge my order without me checking, if its not becos I paid my order by credit card, I would like rejected him right away.

I was also on the verge of lodging a complain with their management on my "wonderful service" by their "professional delivery guy". I understand its rainging & they have to brave through the rain to deliver my order to me, but in my humble opinion, it doesn't warrant them to give such a rude service to customers.

I'll still order from them, cos this is the most convenient way of filling up my tummy when I'm too lazy to move my legs out of my house

No comments: