My holiday is finally confirmed after much homework done by me. I check prices with lotsa travel agencies, I lost count how many phone calls I've made just to make sure I get the best deal. At last, I did a manual calculation if I were to book all by myself. Wow, couldn't believe my eyes I save a whopping $465!!
Colin say he sacrifice his comfort of flying with SIA, we shall fly with china airline this time round. Hotel will be more budget this time as well, but who cares, we just need a room to sleep & bath.
Date of travelling is fixed from 22/6 to 26/6, just after school holiday & I die die also must return & attend Sherlise's first birthday party which is on 28/6.
I've told my bestie I'm gonna meet her for dinner when I'm there, now trying so hard not to buy anymore clothes & save all my money for taiwan!! I really can't wait to go there & spree!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment