Sunday, May 11, 2008

Flu is back

My flu is back!!

It started with mild sneezing on Thurs, took a couple of hours of work to bring my baby for her last jab.

We reach the clinic on time, register twinkle & I make use of the waiting time to take her latest weight. Her latest weight is 2.16kg, in the normal range *phew*.

When I reach home, my sneezing got from bad to worse, by 11pm I'm almost half dead. I can hardly wake up in the morning, Colin force me to stay home to rest. I quickly call office & inform my girls I'm not going in. Immediately after lunch, pop my flu med & within half hour I'm into my dreamland, but got woken up my phone call 2 hrs later.

At 5.20pm, Colin called me & say he had left office & is on the way to my parents place. Meaning to say he'll be at my parents place within 1 hr!! I quickly change, settle my baby & rush out of the house.

When I was waiting for cab, a kind cab driver from the opposite direction u-turn to pick me. Cut the long story short, cab fare to my parents place is $23.50 super duper freaking expensive!!

Just when I was surfing some friend's blog, I chance upon Elaine's blog & its playing "Footprints in the sand", a song that really speak to me when I'm down. I'll upload the lyrics & the song into my blog soon

No comments: