I'm going bonkers any min from now. Cried the whole noon, refuse taking any calls cos not in any mood. Yes I admit I'm nasty, but he's no better, now the whole house is in total mess.
On the surface I could be fine with all the fertility treatment, but deep inside me still hurt like mad, when I'm know the only alternative I have now is either go thru SO-IUI or IVF. I've gone thru 6 course of clomid, all fail. First 3 course make me puke till no tomorrow, endless blood test, went thru laprscopy with 1 course of lucrin, how much more do I have to suffer? If I decide to go thru SO-IUI means min 5 days jab, my gynae already mentally prepare me that I might have to be jab 10 days!! The thought of needles freak me out totally. What does he have to go thru, practically nothing!! Ask him to take some vits hoping to see some improvement is like asking for his life. I can't be doing all sorts of treatment when he's not agreeable to the op right. Its not fair to me, I have absolutely no clue what other test I need to go thru.
Why can't I get pregnant the natural way? Why do I have to suffer all this in silence? What does he do when I go thru the test, practically nothing!! He only done 1 blood test so far, I dunno when mine started. What does he understand, I doubt he even understand cos he dun read as much as I do. Other husbands standby their wife when all things fail, he only keep telling me that his family still love him blah blah blah. Hello, I also have my family, they give you the upmost respect, never demanded anything from you but only want you to treat me good. Thats never too much to ask for.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
*hugz*
dun feel sad... some women just goes thru the more difficult path to get pregnant. The amount of pain n stuffs we suffered, nothing can compare to that! its ok if MEN dun understand, we understand each other n are always there to lend a shoulder or an ear. so dun cry alone again ok *hugz*
jen, I give up liao. I shall take stop making decisions from now
Post a Comment