Today I went town shopping alone, cos I just want to be left alone. The crowd in orchard is just crazy, I guess everybody is doing last min christmas shopping. The carpark at taka is so full that the security guard has to blocked off the entrance & ask all the cars to look for alternative place to park.
I went to Esprit to grab something, when its my turn to make payment, I present to the cashier my NRIC & membership card to get 20% since Dec is my birthday month. After payment, here goes the next classic conversation I have with the cashier
Cashier: Miss, are you local?
Me: *give her a super blur look* I replied Yes
Cashier: You're entitled to join a lucky draw
Me: In my mind I was thinking, she just saw my pink IC less than 1 min ago & ask if I'm local. I thought they'll refund me GST or give me more discount!
After that went shopping around in taka & by 2.30pm I'm tired to the bones. I didn't have a good nite sleep for the past few days already. I walk to the cab stand & amazingly when so many people is complaining that the new cab fare structure is expensive, there's at least 50 people in front of me waiting for cab. I just pray hard that I'll get any cab except those belong to comfort delgro. Lucky enough when its my turn its a premier-Kia cab, total cab fare home is $10.60.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dun noe why ur tagboard can't work de... tried many times to leave msg. cannot leh :P
amy also told me she left msg but didn't seem to reflect leh, maybe I shall re-upload again tonite & see if it works
Post a Comment