Monday, December 10, 2007

Sillypore new cab fare structure by Comfortdelgro

Flagging down a Comfort or CityCab will cost $0.30 more at $2.80.

The metered fare has also been adjusted. It will cost $0.20 per 385 metres of travel for the first 10 kilometres. This will go up to $0.20 per 330 metres for journeys beyond 10 kilometres.

It will cost $0.20 for every 45 seconds of waiting time.

Instead of the $2 surcharge for peak hour travel, there will now be a premium levied. It will be 35 per cent of the metered fare.

And the CBD surcharge will go up from the existing $1 to $3.

*above info extracted from Channelnewsasia.com

Seriously speaking I find the above adjustment crazy, if you compare with Perth (I was there for 2 yrs), the meter is still consider cheap, living standards are much higher here & I'm feeling the strain. From next week onwards, I'll only take taxi when very necessary, other times I'll just take mrt & bus to get to my destination even if it means I need 3 hrs to get to wherever I'm going

No comments: