Today went sim lim square & bugis junction with Colin. Since we're going to bugis, I decided to bring one of my watch to get the battery changed. Here's my conversation with casio's salesgirl
Me: Hi, I would like to change the battery of this watch
Salesgirl: We need to send your watch to service center & it'll take 7 to 9 working days
Me: *too shocked from the reply*, I'm only changing battery need to send my watch to service center?
Salesgirl: We don't have the equipment to change battery so need to service center
Me: *speechless* walk out of the shop & start grumbling at Colin I went to city chain to change the battery & its a less than 10 mins job & I happily paid $10 for it
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so much abt Good Service,.chey!
so now u know how "fantastic" casio service is lor, u learn from my experience & pass the msg to Randy
Post a Comment