What an idiot!! His parents think we own a bank or since when money grow on trees for us to pluck?!
The few big ticket item that we paid this year for them, Mar/Apr their trip to China, that cost us $1200, Jul his mum went HK with his bro & he kindly sponsored $500 that exclude our own taiwan trip, my parents were so nice to sponsor us $2K to spend in taiwan even though I insist that I'll pay for my own holiday. All these expenses his sis NEVER contribute at all, I really mean not a single cent. Now I start to think if she belong to the family, son must bear all the cost? My own parents whatever we buy we 3 siblings were share the cost to be fair, my bro pay lesser cos NS man not much money also but at least he still contribute.
I've labelled his sis as handicap dunno how long ago, each time we go back & if I see her in my heart I'll say "oh handicap is at home".
I'm making my stand very very clear to him, if his sis is not going to contribute a single cent to the household, I'm not going to pay for anything. I'm not going to be taken as a fool anymore. Still can tell me I should leave room to negiotiate, maybe he contribute $200 the rest is his mum problem. Hello, don't say $200 now, $20 I also don't feel like giving. Never see parents not sparing a thought for their poor kids, working so hard to maintain their own family yet gotta worry about those useless item but come with a big ticket items.
I'm going crazy any min with all these financial stuff, don't try driving me up the wall!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment