This year's birthday is the worse day I ever spend. Sun nite, Colin said we're going back to his parents place for dinner, I agreed even though I was very sick, I was having a very bad running nose & started coughing due to my flu, I thought he'll be kind enough to either bring food home or order pizza hut home so that I can rest.
7.30pm we went over to his parents place, I was already not very happy cos I'm so sick & yet still need to go out. Reached his parents place, after we finished our dinner, his mum say she's cooking winter melon desert & told us to wait for a while more, I was so full & so sick that I couldn't wait to get home to take my med & sleep. Colin insisted on waiting for us to digest a little of our dinner so that we can enjoy the desert. It was 9pm & I'm also half dead, I'm on the verge of screaming my head off at him to go home, he ask me if I want a bowl of desert, where got appetite to eat, he went to enjoy while I was waiting for him, he even ask if I want to tabao home, seriously I'm going to snap at him any min, he tabao 1 small bowl home thats for himself.
Just before we step out of his parents place, I saw our car spare key hanging near the door so I asked him whats the key doing there & insisted to bring it home. At that time his mum is standing just behind us, I insisted him to take home with us he say he'll bring home another day, I cannot understand what he's waiting for so we started another round of argument from the lift all the way home, I even questioned him why his parents is holding to our house keys, I want it back too.
Obviously he's not happy & I'm pissed, reached home he started preaching his grandfather story ask why I draw such a clear line. Hello, can I not take back my stuff? Everything I'm at fault! The clock struck midnight, my friends started buzzing my hp & msn with all the birthday wishes, but none from him!! At 2.30am, I went to bed waking up on & off and thats a very bad start to my birthday.
I woke up at 12+pm, walk out of the room & found him in the study room & still nothing from him!! I was so so so disappointed already, went to open the fridge & saw a bouquet of sunflowers + a cake. Obviously he didn't know I never like sunflower & best of all he didn't even know tulips is my all time love.
While chatting with my friends in msn, I decided to buzz my best friend & ask her out. Went out & met her at chinatown & both of us started our crazy ranting session. Only then I realise, my friends treat me better than him. When I'm out he didn't even ask my whereabouts, no birthday wishes from him also!! All the sms I receive are from my friends!! My friends know my birthday better than him.
I parted with my friend at 10.15pm, reach home at 11pm and still nothing from him!! & I'm tired to the bones! Waited till the clock stuck midnight & it doesn't matter to me anymore cos my birthday is over! This is the "best" birthday I ever spend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment