Its almost 3 weeks since my last post. 2008 is a extremely bad year for me at least, just ended 1 coldwar 2 weeks ago & barely just 3 weeks into the first month of 2008, we now into another round of coldwar.
It started with him asking me if its ok for us to leave office early on Thurs. I ask him why & he say he wanted to be home before 6pm to play his game. Just as what all of you are wondering what game I'm talking about, its actually an online game called silkroad, a game I hate to the core!! I don't mind him paying to buy those off the rack games, but definitely not this stupid silkroad game. He say his enemy is playing from 6pm to 8pm & he want to be home to kill that enemy of his.
Seriously, in any point of view I'm definitely not agreeable to leave office for a game. I have 20 staff to answer to even if my dad don't question us. I ask him what reason he's gonna say for leaving early, he say just tell my dad we have doctor's appointment. Most lame excuse for the century!! I was extremely busy on thurs, only manage to catch a breather at 5pm, we usually leave office at 6pm, so I thought we have an hour more to go so I went to surf the net for a while.
At 5.30pm I'm tired to the bones, and ask him if he wanna leave, by this time his face is as black as charcoal & I'm not happy. If he's working outside I doubt he can such thoughts, instead he should pray hard that he need work OT. So another round of argument started all becos of his stupid game.
Ever since my laproscopy last Oct, I find it so hard to communicate with him. Our arguments are almost every month & I'm so so so tired from all these. I'm so tired to the extend I was telling my friends I'm so tempted to just open my room window & jump down from my room! These are just foolish thoughts of mine which I'll never execute.
Whether he has an affair still draw a very big question mark in my head, where his heart belong is something I really want to know. He lock his comp & laptop for the fear that I might gather evidence against him.
God, pls guide me or take me back to your kingdom!! I really beg you God, I'm so tired, mentally & physically all drained out, exhausted to the bones & yet have to be strong!! I'm falling anytime now
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment