Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Blessed New Year!!

Blessed New Year to all my dear friends out there!! May 2008 be a good year for everybody. I shall list down my resolution & birthday wishes now:

Some of you may be guessing my birthday wish is to have a coach or LV bag/wallet or the pendant that I'm eyeing at Goldheart? Not even close, these are material items that I can do without.

1. My birthday wish since last year is to have my own child, a child to call my own. When my sis announce last Nov that she's pregnant with Sherlise, my heart sank, in my heart I keep asking myself why she can easily have 2 kids while I'm still struggling with 1. Regardless of the gender, I pray to God He'll bless me with 1 in His time. God my patience is running low, time & time I face disappointment, time & time again You tested my faith. Nevertheless, I'm hanging strong. I really pray that this time next year I can have my bundle of joy in my arms or expecting his/her arrival & not facing another disappointment again.

2. Next wish I have since I was young was to be completely healed from my asthma + sinus. I have asthma since 8 yrs old, its been close to 20 yrs now & I really don't want to depends on my inhailer anymore, the steriod contents is so high! The last attacked I had on 21/12 I almost rushed myself to hospital.

New year resolution is to face less stress at work, for my dad's company to face less bad debts & his new venture will succeed. Hope that I can find a job mid-year, I don't wish to work with Colin anymore, too much conflict that causes too much argument to us. Its never a good idea for a couple to work together

No comments: