Sunday, November 4, 2007

Wonderful Saturday

Yesterday finally have chance to meet up with Jen, Jessie & Adeline. Suppose to meet at 12pm at orchard, Adeline sms all of us on Fri & change the time to 2.30pm, then yesterday after I woke up I'll call Adeline & she say Willie did not get to take part subaru challenge so change to time 3.30pm at United Square. Since I got nothing to do at home, I took a cab down to orchard to do a bit of retail therapy, nothing much to buy cos not many things on sale

Jessie called me at 3.30pm & ask my whereabouts, I told her I'm still half way thru my shopping & will be at novena area within the next 20 - 25 mins. After I meet up with her, first thing she ask me if I got cash, I told her yes then she say Jen forget to bring her wallet & need cash to pay cab fare. By the time we all meet up was 4.30pm already. When we saw Willie, his look damn sian then he console himself by saying this year the subaru model too cheap he not interested, I go like cheap meh, that car worth almost $60K with COE, I tell him its ok he can try again next year.

We walk around united square for about 30 mins, then I can't remember if its Jessie or Jen say she's thirsty and suggest we go foodcourt for a drink, we're all thirsty & headed straight to foodcourt. Jessie bought a plate of chicken rice for her 2 kiddos & Zenson finish the whole plate of chicken rice himself!! 11mth old baby can finish a adult portion rice & he's still screaming "mum mum", he wan more food! I din have lunch & was hungry, see Zenson eat I more hungry.

We went to walk around again after our drinks & I bought some dried mango & sweets, at 6.40pm Adeline say Willie is hungry & we proceed to foodcourt for dinner, I had a super oily chicken rice & bought a slice of jelly for dessert. After dinner Jen say she need to go off & I decided to go off with her since we sharing cab & I'm super duper tired.

Girls, I had a good time with all of you, looking forward to the bbq session on thurs at bell's house

No comments: