Thursday, November 1, 2007

6th day...

I know my title sounds a bit eerie..hehe. Today is the 6th day of my quarrel, already intend to give him a hug to makeup when I found out something, I went to check my singnet email & found all my email gone! I immediately sms him & confront him, he read my emails!! Actually there's nothing much in my email lah, but I just furious that he download my email without getting my permission, I hate people invading into my privacy, he claims that he's not that one, I rebuke back & say he's the only one that use my pc & I never download my email, if its not him then who else can it be?!

I went to check my pc & found him playing his game & I just shut down his game. Then he say my marriage is in dooms, I can't be bothered with wat he say, then he say watever I write in my blog embarass & he dun have face to face my friends. Hello, this is my blog, I'm free to write wat I wan, not happy dun read lah, I didn't hold a gun & force u to read.

Then he start saying he dun like my friends, and becos I not happy with his pig dog friends & he claims that he always last min cancel their meet, now they longer call him out, now this become my problem!? Then he also say that he never restrict me from going out, I almost rebuke & say I go out too often he open his big mouth & make noise, this is not called restrict?

I starting to suspect that he have an affair which he deny of cos. why I have such suspicious, these few days his hp is top secret, hug on to it so tight, normally in office I just leave my hp on the table, but he even bring his hp to the toilet which is not his usual practice, once I get evidence, hell will break loose!!

No comments: