Sunday, November 4, 2007

I hate people invading into my privacy

As per my previous posting, Colin went to download my emails for dunno wat purpose, his reason which I did not buy is he went to update my email spamkiller, how lame right. Last nite we had another round of heated argument, he claim that he did not have an affair with anybody & show me his hp, I rebuke back saying he can delete all the call logs & sms, I'm not that dumb yet ok, I'm already on high alert for your affair & trying hard to gather concrete evidence then it'll be hell for you.

He say he only have 1 woman which is me, and all his friends are guys, and last nite he went out with his pig dog friends & not slut, He really think I'll believe his words, if you really go out with your pig dog friends then why never reply my sms?! I'm even more suspicious, avoiding all my sms is useless.

I throw back all my rings & credit card, I told him a lot of times already, once I do this I'm already 1 leg out of this marriage, I wanna gather evidence is easy, once I do it you can say bye bye to everything

My last sms to him before I sleep is "your sweet talk works better on your mistress. Like I say your mum is 4ever more impt than me, you can bring your mum for breakfast but NEVER do that to me, you can even pay for their holiday and give them free engine oil using MY MONEY"

He did try to makeup with me last nite, but he failed doing so, cos I'm still boiling mad with his affair & him reading my emails!!

No comments: