This morning something very unusal happen, we went to hunt for our car in our MSCP!
Last night as I had dinner with some friends, Colin went home first. The moment I saw him at home, I ask him which floor he park the car, he came with a very confident answer, 2nd floor for sure!
This morning, went first floor, no car insight, went one ramp up also cannot find. Then deck B2, still don't have, we went up & down first & second floor few times, then I ask did he park the car at the entrance of the carpark, cos sometimes when we're very lucky we could get a lot there, he say impossible!!
Continue our hunt, finally found our car at deck B3 *faintz*. Thats after a good 5 mins search. I have a conclusion, I need to go GNC to get a bottle of brain booster vitamins for my dear hubby so that he doesn't have memory lapse again!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Give you a chance to bet, but you don't want. Else your "smelly booster" aka chow chow will never have to throw away forever. LOL
Post a Comment