Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Birthday!!

*sorry for this long overdue update, I was not well the week before my birthday up till now still having flu*

30 Dec

After work as its Tues went back to my parents place for dinner. The moment I get down the car, Shyenne with a extremely happy voice said "Ah Yi, Happy Birthday!". I was stunt!! In the end manage to fish out from my sis that she went out to buy a cake for me, upon seeing the cake, Shyenne couldn't wait so my sis told her that its my birthday & have to wait for me to return from work before we cut cake.

Immediately this girl went to do up a birthday card for me!! How sweet is that, I got my first & most precious present from my little niece.

Dinner was a feast, my parents helper whipped out fried prawns, Spaghetti & brocolli with abalone, on top of that my sis ordered pizza & kfc *faintz*. I was literally bursting from the dinner & gain 1 kg from these feast. After dinner was Shyenne's favourite time, cake cutting! This girl sang a very loud birthday song to me & we blew candles together & it was also this time that she presented the card she made to me! I was really very very happy the entire night.

31 Dec

My actual birthday! Got woken up by phone calls at 8am *faintz*, thanks to the programmer who screw the Singapore Customs system. Colin's hp never stop ringing from 8am till 3pm.

10am Colin sneak out of the house to collect the flowers & cake (forget to take pic of these 2 items), I was very happy cos its my favourite pink tulips!!

We went out for lunch at 12pm & ate dian xiao er, walk around amk hub awhile & decided to head home to fight more battle (hp never stop ringing, my house phone was not spared too). We're both exhausted & took a nap till 6.30pm & head out for dinner at 7.30pm.

Just before we went out, Colin say must cut cake first in case we can't reach home before 12am. Silly me started crying, not exactly crying but tears were foaming at my eyes already, we then head out to Club St for dinner, food not fantastic but I truly enjoyed the night & doesn't come cheap either, we went marina bay area hoping to get a good spot to see fireworks, but too many cars & too crowded & I was really exhausted from the crazy day thus head home. It was a quiet day but I truly enjoy (minus the battle). Thank you dear for everything!! These are the 2 gifts he got for me, love them to the bits! Also big thank you to all my friends who remember my birthday, I receive messages on sms, msn & facebook.





No comments: