Sunday, September 7, 2008

Many many thoughts..

Its been a really really long time since my last update, a bit lazy to get myself to blog at times.

What actually happen during the past 5 weeks. Nothing much in fact, just that I had 3 asthma attacks in 1 mth!! Outta those 3 attacks, 2 majors & 1 minor attack, I was practically like a dead fish everyday cos I still need to work. Most of the things at home are handled by Colin, thank you dear for all those you've done!!

During those attacks, Colin woke up almost every hour just to ensure that I'm still breathing well & if not I think he would have send me to hospital, I'm really really blessed to have him around.

Twinkle is already 7 mths old, she's still very much the same, still the milk addict & of cos still doesn't bark when somebody press the door bell! She welcomes anyone that wanna play with her. We brought her to the expo last mth to visit the SKC dog show, the entrance fees is really cut-throat price, $6 per adult & $1 per doggie *faint*. Basically dogs do nothing inside & yet still gotta pay!! We went down to "support" Gucci (Twinkle's mummy) cos she's taking part in grooming competition, it'll definitely be our first & last visit if the entrace fees is still gonna be so ex! For updates, pls visit Twinkle's Blog

No comments: