She got a shocked when I call home to stop her from bitting her back, she stay in this position for a good 20 mins!
We shifted her bed to the entrance of the baby gate, I think she enjoy sleeping there & I can spy her more easily!Its been a really long time since I last update. I've been feeling under the weather since 2 weeks ago. It start with slight cough, then come with bodyache then flu. For the past 2 weeks I've been taking my flu & cough med & no signs of recovery *sigh*.
This morning woke up with a real painful throat, I surrender & told Colin to bring me to see our GP. Our dear GP say I'm having throat infection & since the cough med doesn't cure my cough, he change it, that 5 mins visit make me poorer by $38.
My dear baby twinkle will be 6 months old this coming Fri. Actually wanted to bring her to play with her mummy, gucci, but since I'm not well for the past 2 weeks, this plan have to KIV till I'm well. Sharon (twinkle's breeder), took some pics of twinkle in some lovely dresses during her boarding, she send mms to Colin & she look so lovely can!! I must go & collect the pics, scan it & post it in her blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment