Friday, June 20, 2008

Twinkle's New Boarding Place~~

Yesterday was total madness for me in office, my phone never stop ringing from 1pm to 3pm. Colin came back to office at about 2pm and broke this bad news to me. He say his parents is unable to help us look after our baby anymore during our upcoming trip which is this Sun and we need to find a place to board her now!

Imagine my utter shock when I heard it, its already Thursday & we're flying off on Sun morning, where to find a place to board her so last minute. First person that cross my mind is Jen, I buzz Daniel (Jen's hubby) & ask if its ok, but they're afraid ah zheng might terrorise my baby. Next on my list is Amy, she's ok with me boarding but need to consult her mum & Romi, but they're not agreeable. To my 2 dear friends, its really ok that both of you are not able to help me board my baby in case both of you are feeling guilty.

I took out my handphone & scroll thru the phone list to find who else can do us this big favour. I told Colin, why don't we try to ask our Sharon aka Twinkle's breeder, there's constantly somebody at home, she's very experience with poodle. So I tried calling her & yes she's able to help me & she charge $15 per day! Ok, I'm desperate, whatever price she name I'll take it. I'm not open to the idea of pet hotel cos I dunno what germs & virus she'll get & worse still ticks & fleas are all over and we simply have no time to go visit those places. So last night we brought Twinkle over for bonding session with her mummy. I tell you, the moment Gucci aka Twinkle's mummy saw her, she was jumping with so much joy, and when my breeder kids saw Twinkle they went crazy over her. The moment I put Twinkle down, she had hell lots of fun with her mummy & my breeder's kids.

I'm so so so relieved, the big stone in my heart is finally removed, I can go holiday in peace & be rest assured that my baby is in good hands. After 1.5 hrs of bonding session, my baby is totally flat & can't wait to go home, my breeder's kids is sad that we have to go but I reassured them that Twinkle will be coming over on Saturday night

No comments: