Friday, June 27, 2008

Digress!

Just before I update my 5 days holiday, I have something to digress

Soon after we arrive at Taipei's airport, we cleared the immigration & collected our luggage, we went to the arrival hall to look for our transfer. I told Colin to lookout as well, we search the whole arrival hall, couldn't find our transfer at all!! I took out my handphone & called the operator & was greeted with a real shocking news, my stupid agent have forgotten to book my transfer!!

Imagine my shock when I heard it & the guy who answered my call was so helpful, he initiated to call the taiwan counterpart & promise to call me back. 5 mins gone & no calls from him, so I called back, he say there's nobody answering the call, I told him its Sun & everybody is off so just give me a solution!

Then I heard another guy screaming in the background say there's no more cars available to pick us up from airport, so either I take a cab myself or stay overnite in the airport.

Definitely something not very pleasant to start my holiday. On Mon which is the 2nd day of my holiday, I called up my agent & ask what exactly is going on & they themself got a shock, when I went back to my hotel at 3pm, the reception pass me a box of pineapple cake & inside the bag was a letter of apology, 30 mins later the taiwan counterpart followed up with a call of apology & fully refunded me my cab fare, actual cab fare was NT1200, but I claim NT1300, NT100 for my phone bill & inconvenience, I rest the case & continue to enjoy my holiday. They're just so efficient, I think they're afraid that I'll badmouth them so quickly do whatever they can to minimise the damage.

*Pics & update of my trip will be updated next week*

No comments: