Saturday, February 21, 2009

Brisbane 3 Apr to 11 Apr'09

I've been wanting to go Australia for a long long time, I really miss that place very very much, past couple of year the aussie dollar is pretty high, that put my plans on hold for quite a while. Lately the aussie dollar is down, so Colin tell me to plan for a trip to Australia!!

After searching much info, I've decided on Brisbane & Gold Coast for a start, Perth is quite a boring place aka ghost town. We'll be doing self-drive as Colin say the package tour too rush, we've booked everything (except car rent which will be done by this weekend) now just counting down to my holiday & I'm looking so forward to it! Australia here we come!!

*our 2 monkies will be taken care of by my MIL during these 9 days, worse come to worse scenario, both will be going over to Sharon's place & I think I have to inform her soon

No comments: