Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cotton? Bubble?

It was a fine Saturday morning, we're up early cos cleaner auntie is here. At 10am+, we decided to headout with Twinkle to Pasir Ris Farmway to look at the puppies!

At Farmway 1, there's only 1 dog farm & over there got a huge dog, I suggested to go over to Farmway 2! There's a few dog farms there like Ericsson Pet Farm, Pet's Mover etc..

The living condition of the puppies in Pet's Mover is beyond words to describe, 10 puppies in one cage!! I simply cannot believe it, if not I'll see 3 Golden Retriever puppies in one cage *faintz* We left the place in less than 5 mins.

We went over to this farm with unit number 10, there's a few shops that sells puppies, we just kpo went to this shop, not too sure whats the name of the shop, it has 6 red poodles for sale, all female somemore!! I actually saw this cute cute one, cos Twinkle is around I can't carry the puppy, pricing is reasonable but Colin insist that we go home & consider.

A very important factor that hold us back is if we can cope with 2 dogs, what if I'm pregnant!?!? So the whole day we're talking about it, reading thru some doggy forum, there's this shop in unit number 10 farm called Topbreed that sells very healthy puppies. Since the shop only opens after 2.30pm, we decided to dropby on Sun.

Sun after lunch, we went over to Topbreed without Twinkle this time round. When we step inside the shop, the environment is clean, the boss is mopping the area & I saw some very very lovely maltese! After making some enquiry with the boss, she say there's 3 male puppies, but we're looking for female only.

She say she have a female puppy, but its at another shop & ask if we wanna see her, of cos I replied! When I saw her, its love at first sight, so pretty can!!! I carry her & immediately felt the attachment with her, the way she walk so elegant!

I told the boss I'm getting her! She did not collect any deposit from any of her customer becos she wants the puppy to go to a really good home, should we regret 2 weeks later, she's fine. She's the breeder, the mummy is her pet dog, this puppy is like her children. We're gonna visit her again this Sun, this time round we'll bring Twinkle along to see her new mei mei & hopefully there's no sign of jealousy from her.

No comments: