Thursday, April 24, 2008

Potluck Gathering~

Yesterday I was invited to join a mass chat in msn & once I joined in the topic is on my baby. Everybody is singing praises about her, saying she's very cute & they're very eager to play with her. As my baby has yet to go for her last jab, I can't bring her out as Colin do not want her to mixed around with other dogs.

The gang suggested to have a potluck gathering at my house, I've consulted Colin & after looking thru the calender, I've decided on the date 7/6 cos I may go for a short holiday in May, date unknown. Daniel (Jen's hubby), already decided on what dish he's cooking.

More details will be updated & peepz who are interested to play with my baby keep this day free ok. I'll buzz you guys for more details soon.

No comments: